MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

BAYED - Official Thread

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I have returned from SHOT.

The prizes are currently numbered in an order by which we will be giving them away.

The first prize winner will be announced on January 25th at 8:00AM Mountain Time.

That person has 24 hours to email or contact us via PM. IF THE PERSON IS ONE SECOND LATE IN NOTIFYING US, WE ARE GOING ON TO THE NEXT PERSON IN THE RANDOM DRAWING ORDER, UNTIL SUCH TIME A REGISTERED USER ACTUALLY CLAIMS THE PRIZE.

A drawing will be held every day, until all the prizes are gone, or we run out of names. Your name will get pulled once. If you do not claim the prize for that day, your name is out of the running for any BAYED prizes.

THOSE PEOPLE WHO WIN WILL ONLY KNOW BY CHECKING IN ON THIS THREAD TO SEE WHO THE ANNOUNCED WINNER IS.

IT IS THE WINNER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO BE CHECKING IN ON THE SITE TO SEE IF THEY WON, AND THEN TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US DURING THE 24 HOUR PERIOD FOLLOWING THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

If your name is posted as the winner, send me a PM, or email Mrs. Fin at [email protected]

Many thousands of dollars of prizes sitting on my floor. Some really expensive and all from great supporters of the On Your Own Hunter. We not only have the best fans on TV and the web, but the most supportive sponsors.

Tick-tock, tick-tock.

I will be sitting by my computer all the time waiting...and waiting.

Got my prize yesterday with PACKERS winning, so I dont expect anything here, but it is a fine web site and show.

Looking forward to the drawing, thanks again to Bigfin and all the sponsors!

Welcome Home..hope the trip was successful for you and OYOA? Hope you got some new sponsors and contacts? As for the prizes, I am a patient person and am never dissappointed.

Randy are you absorbing all the shipping costs? Kind of feel bad if you are. Seems the winners could maybe help with some of that. Now they can chime in and tell me to shut up.:)

What a Carrot Dangler........ You are almsot as bad as guys that post a topic then take forever to post pictures ;)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back