CO Pronghorn

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't had much time for posting lately, so this one won't have a big story attached - just a few pics.

Shot a very heavy buck in NW CO, and was very thankful for the help I received from some CO residents about some great BLM spots. Thanks to you guys. You know who you are.

Only 14.5", but with great mass and good prongs. Just doing a Euro on this guy, as the wife is already complaining about this expanding goat herd I have.

Thanks to my buddy Neil Severinson who joined me on this hunt. A great friend to have. His company made this hunt one to remember.

View attachment 6772

View attachment 6773

View attachment 6774

View attachment 6775

View attachment 6776

Attachments

• IMG_2707.JPG
    IMG_2707.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_2710.JPG
    IMG_2710.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_2713.JPG
    IMG_2713.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_2727.JPG
    IMG_2727.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_2742.JPG
    IMG_2742.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 243
Heck of a nice goat, Mr. Fin. Thanks for sharing the photos. In my opinion, a goat herd in the house can never be too big (just ask my wife).

Very nice, congrats! With the extra points on the left horn you should've dubbed him the 'Spiderbuck'! :D

Is there any wildlife left in western U.S. after your multi state blitzkrieg?

Good run for sure. He is thick and piggy, oink.

congrats on the speed goat.

Last time I saw Neil he was feeling no pain after our DU banquet. I think we just about killed off our livers.

Nemont

That's a great goat. This season isn't too bad for you so far. I am wondering why you took the time to load him up in your pack though. Couldn't you have just let down the tailgate and thrown him in? :D

Looks as if you found yourself a whole patch of four-leafed clovers and have made the most of them. Yet another fine critter. I really dig the extra features on the left horn.

Way to go!

Cool looking buck, I've always thought bucks with the extra "bumps" were cool. Been a pretty good year for you so far.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back