WYoming unit 13 south of Encampment, north of Colorado

Jeez

That's what I mean. 20 hours in not that long in the big picture. You can cross about a third of the planet in less that a day. Or you can stay home. In an adventure, right. I have flown a jet there to, which I prefer.

Wait.....what? arnt there tons apon tons of elk, red stag and a host of other animals to hunt on New Zealand?

I think thats like a 14 plus hour flight :W: Which is the reason I havent been there to hunt.

Sorry, just saw your post / question. It will take over 24 hrs of travel with layovers...Wellington/Auckland/Denver and Jackson.

We do have a lot of animals to hunt, and I hunt them year round. Just keen to hunt somewhere different and your free range elk are a lot bigger :)

That sounds like an awesome adventure. I'd like to do the reverse sometime in the next few years.

Any questions about NZ hunting please ask. I can also take you for a red deer hunt too, can't promise in big stags but I usually see a few.

That's what I mean. 20 hours in not that long in the big picture. You can cross about a third of the planet in less that a day. Or you can stay home. In an adventure, right. I have flown a jet there to, which I prefer.

Yeah, I agree. Just have to get into the zone and relax :)

Picked up a cow tag for this unit a few days ago. I have been E scouting a bunch and the whole unit looks real good. Does anyone have a few pointers or areas they have seen cows in? PM me. Appreciate the help.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back