Bear Wrestling Billings, MT!

mtlion

I'm looking for an extra set of hands to help me wrestle a bear...

...On to a Uhaul trailer :D

Need to load a full bear mount, a bbq, and a small freezer sometime during the afternoon of Wed. April 1. Any Billings folks interested in lending me a hand for 20-30 minutes would be compensated with a six pack of their favorite refreshment and a package or two of Devon Deer's hand made sausage. I'm in the Heights, Hilltop off Main.

You were right, the BBQ should've stayed here.

You guys have a good lead on housing over here yet? Short on wallspace? You can have the taxidermist ship my mule deer straight to my house so you don't have to look at that ugly bugger.

You were right, the BBQ should've stayed here.

You guys have a good lead on housing over here yet? Short on wallspace? You can have the taxidermist ship my mule deer straight to my house so you don't have to look at that ugly bugger.

We're coming over to check out some housing and I figured I'd rent a uhaul trailer and get rid of some of the bulky stuff to make the big move a little easier. Wall space will likely be at a premium compared to the current spread but I figured the wife could sleep on the couch and the mule deer could have her half of the bed.

I might be in Billings about then for a meeting.

I'll shoot you a text if I am and I'm sure I can swing by at some point and give you a quick hand.

I'll know for sure on Monday.

Darn Ryan, i will ask my wife if i can make it back to help out.
BTW, it's 'our' sausage:D
Best of luck with the move.
Cheers
Richard

Thanks for the offers guys! Very much appreciated.

Chris, I hope to hear from you It's been a while.

Devon, the sausage supply has been getting rave reviews from all who have tried it. The supply is running low, I'm trying to polish it off before the big move.

Kad, I will definitely send you a PM. I'll be picking up my rental trailer sometime Wed., I'll send you the details when I get them.

Thanks again guys!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back