Is it just me with pants?

Oh yes, thanks Ryan, made out of wool as well no doubt:D

Cheers

Richard

What else would it be made of? Only a man of noble blood may wear such finery as satin, silk or linen. I'm already in enough trouble for what I did to the King's deer I don't need to be breaking any sumptuary laws ;)

Last edited:
Thanks, i was wondering when that might come up, me being a Brit and all!
They are not pants, they are trousers!
We call pants, pants, you know, what keep your goolies in place:D
Cheers
Richard

Thanks, i was wondering when that might come up, me being a Brit and all!
They are not pants, they are trousers!
We call pants, pants, you know, what keep your goolies in place:D
Cheers
Richard

That's like the British definition of "fanny". Not quite what us Yanks define it. I heard one Brit put it this way, "Fanny means the front bun". :eek:

I have a 33" waist and 35"inseam.... of which no one seems to make. It's either 32" and tight or 34" and baggy with too short or worn hem's.

...and don't get me started on my long torso & arms ,wide shoulders and thin waist with shirts.Tight or a tent.....

I have a 33" waist and 35"inseam.... of which no one seems to make. It's either 32" and tight or 34" and baggy with too short or worn hem's.

...and don't get me started on my long torso & arms ,wide shoulders and thin waist with shirts.Tight or a tent.....

I'm in this boat. 32"/35" is rare at best. Everyone knows what color socks I'm wearing in the field.

Yup, I'm 30/34. Ten years ago I could find them everywhere. Suddenly no one in this country is tall and thin anymore. Now I have to search all over hell just for a pair of jeans. I try to order pants un-hemmed and have my tailor work on them.

You guys wear pants when hunting?

47184_1475206932146_3083263_n.jpg

I wear my Prana pants hunting all the time and get made fun of/yelled at by my friends, but they are comfy as hell and do well with hiking.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back