Bear bites man in head while sleeping in Idaho

Outdoor Junkie

I'm putting this in the sheep forum, since these guys were hunting for Big Horn in Idaho. Scary story, but the most concerning part is the comments that the people left at the bottom of this article. Wow! I think I'm insulated from the crazy liberals, since I choose to associate with like minded people. I can't believe people like this exist in the U.S. It opens your eyes to what we are up against to be able to preserve our way of life.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbe...g-his-head/ar-AAfcUFw?li=AAa0dzB&ocid=DELLDHP

Comment sections at the bottom of articles scare the crap out of me. These people drive, vote, and reproduce. Spooky.

I've spent time in the Frank Church and River of no return and it is a very remote and rugged area.

This is a nightmare.

I had a bear wonder into camp at night (near Salmon) on labor day weekend. I scared it off hitting the panic alarm on the truck.

I am wondering if that bear fence or an electric fence in necessary, but I think I'll make the purchase for my deer/elk/bear hunt next week.

Must have been a pretty good fire drill with all 3 of them under a fallen tarp in the dark

Comment sections at the bottom of articles scare the crap out of me. These people drive, vote, and reproduce. Spooky.

Seriously, talk about some whackados in the comment section. Who are these people? I don't think I ever meet these types?

Attachments

• IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 455
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back