New member intro

Cole V.

Hello all! I wanted to introduce myself with what I enjoy the most. This hunt was at an STA(Stormwater Treatment Area) here in South Florida . I was fortunate enough to hunt with my friend and his German wired hair and BOY what a treat!! Nothing beats whistling wings and blue skies while watching the dog go out on blind retrieves after crippled birds and she LOVED IT! I really enjoy this forum, I look forward to contributing!

Last edited:
Welcome, and nice pictures. That's a big wirehair.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm actually heading north for christmas(South East Kansas) and was curious to see if anyone knew where we could shoot at a few green heads! The GSP we were hunting with is definitely taller than most though. Great dog none the less!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm actually heading north for christmas(South East Kansas) and was curious to see if anyone knew where we could shoot at a few green heads! The GSP we were hunting with is definitely taller than most though. Great dog none the less!

Hey Cole V, the link is for the kansas dept wildlife migratory bird counts region 5 (SE Kansas). They update about weekly during this time of the year

http://kdwpt.state.ks.us/news/Hunting/Migratory-Birds/Waterfowl-Reports/Region-5

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back