Caribou Gear

Wyoming cow elk

Nice job pointer!

Funny how the drive out there goes so quickly, and the drive back seems to take forever..

Thanks guys. It was a good trip. Good thing about driving 18hrs with a pard, you have plenty of time to plan the next trip.

Congrats 1pointer! Now you need to get up here, to Michigan's U.P., and shoot yourself a Bear! Believe you mentioned that hunt once.

Thanks! Yes I have mentioned that! It'll take a few years as right now I only have 3 points, but I'm getting closer every year...

I see a bunch of good eats! Grats to you and your neighbor friend!

Thanks! Yes I have mentioned that! It'll take a few years as right now I only have 3 points, but I'm getting closer every year...

Not really sure why I haven't pursued bear around here yet, but when the time comes, if there is anything you need, just let me know and I'll try to help you out!

Good deal! Bear's are at the top of my short list right now and MI is the closest place to where I live so I started getting points. I could draw a tag now, but I'm gonna stockpile a few more and get a 1st season tag as the success rates are much higher.

Good deal! Bear's are at the top of my short list right now and MI is the closest place to where I live so I started getting points. I could draw a tag now, but I'm gonna stockpile a few more and get a 1st season tag as the success rates are much higher.

Sounds like a great plan! I live in Delta County, so if your research brings you anywhere near here, let me know.

Will do! However, after looking at the odds yesterday I may settle for a second or third season tag. Most first season NR tags take 10+ points to draw! I'd take a second season tag if I can find an outfitter that baits and uses hounds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back