Billings MT Taxidermist?

No age on the buck, I'm guessing in the prime though?

Mthuntr, funny you should mention needing some room, right now he's hanging on the wall of my storage unit :(

If only you had a buddy with some wall space.....

That thing keeps growing every time I see another picture of it. Mount looks awesome too.

If only you had a buddy with some wall space.....

That thing keeps growing every time I see another picture of it. Mount looks awesome too.

Randy if you want to hang it on your wall you're welcome to it. I figured you were full up with all the beasts you've slain. We'll be in the new house next week and I have to see what I can fit in there for shoulder mounts but I have no doubt at least a couple will be stored so if you want this one for a while consider it done.

Sounds like Randy may be in need of his taxidermist for a muley this fall if things go well. Super buck mtlion. mtmuley

Must have missed this thread last year. Pretty sure I saw the buck on FB. Nice mount Ryan.

Randy, that sexy pout is classic.....

Ryan to Randy when he want his buck back. "Hey buddy, I've got some space to hang my buck now, so I'd like to get him back."

Randy- "Buck? What buck?":D

He was just letting you pull the trigger so you'd pay the taxi fees.

Ill have to look them up next time I need work done. Its been almost exactly a year since I shot my bear and the guy I took mine to hasn't even heard from his tanner in months. I need to call and bug him again since it was supposed to have been done by now and if its not looking good I'm requesting my hide and money back and going elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back