Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Camera land???

Chucknduck

Anyone ever buy demo units from camera land? They have some good deals. Just wondering if they are beat up demos or maybey just display models. Anyway just curious if anyone has any experience buying these

I have a pair of demo binoculars from them; good as new and they were great to work with.

I don't have any of their demos but I've bought quite a few discount scopes. Back when Pentax was just rebadged Burris Fulfield scopes I picked up several 4.5x14 and 3x9 for like $80. The best part is I have won a couple of their monthly drawings...Swarovski Z3 scope and Zeiss compact binos.

flawless! buy from them, i have purchased probably 10 scopes or spotters from them as demo, i bet 4 were still sealed and 6 were opened but had all pieces/paperwork and ZERO sign they had been handled. great to BS with if you call them and order, they will continue to have my business! i am a drawing winner also...

Ordered from them a couple times including their demos. Great all around company & people, some of their demos you'd never know they where demos.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back