Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Photo contest - Landscapes

Prince of Wales Island, AK..... I have lot's more, but I guess I have broken the rules enough.

Attachments

• P5060186.jpg
    P5060186.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 414
Lemhi Mountain range on a November cow hunt. Good times.

Attachments

• Bear Mtn Iron Creek Stitch (640x213).jpg
    Bear Mtn Iron Creek Stitch (640x213).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 430
My view from Caribou Camp north of the Brooks Range for a week great way to start your morning packing bou we were miles and miles from anything didn't even see a jet stream. Great thread loving all the wilderness pics.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 409
February trip to Arizona with three good friends looking for javelina. Avoiding a cold ID winter and hunting in 70 degree temps in pretty great, being able to pick a spot of public land on a map and having a great hunt makes it even better.

Attachments

• DSCN2507 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN2507 (1024x768).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 407
This thread is showing how truly blessed we are. Awesome pics by everyone! My bucket list has grown considerably.

Just minutes after arriving at elk camp in Colorado 2011 unpacking gear & setting up the tent.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 385
Great thread with some great pictures!

This isn't a hunting spot, but one of the most breathtaking places I've ever been - Badlands National Park.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 477
Northern Minnesota Landscape

Close of another beautiful day in Minnesota.

Attachments

• Moose Lake - Dobbs (1 of 1).jpg
    Moose Lake - Dobbs (1 of 1).jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 477
Randy, The very first pic, from Paul in Idaho I believe, was a sensational picture. he deserves to win a prize for that quality of a picture IMO.

This is the view from my deer stand. Not as pretty as most of them, but I have spent countless hours looking at this and have seen a bazillion deer here. Shot some too! Pretty special to me, even though most will skip right by this one.

[
photo5.jpg

Camp for my youngest sons first big game hunt in the Pueblo Mts. Drew a pronghorn tag at age 12 and killed a great buck! Love it over there....miles and miles of public land and very few people. :)

I don't want to hijack this thread as these pictures are flat out amazing. However, after going through some of what has been written in the Sportsman's Pledge thread, these pictures put all of those thoughts on public lands into perspective. It's quite an amazing legacy that we have been given and one that should be passed down to the next generation and generations after that.

I don't want to hijack this thread as these pictures are flat out amazing. However, after going through some of what has been written in the Sportsman's Pledge thread, these pictures put all of those thoughts on public lands into perspective. It's quite an amazing legacy that we have been given and one that should be passed down to the next generation and generations after that.

Well said.

This thread's too good to die Fin, can we change the rule on one per member?

Fishing at Wishon, CA,

Arizona,near Sadona

Old growth timber, at dawn, CA (is this where the spotted owls live ?)

My favorite muley hidee hole.Taken off the back of my favorite horse!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back