Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

MT Elk B Results Up

jryoung

Another one for the unsuccessful list. Pretty bummed right now as drawing this would have made my fall easy at it would have forced my hand.

Now with house being built, an already pretty full schedule, my brother moving to Georgia I'm not sure what to do. A late November hunt would be most convenient, but I don't have a great idea of where to start once weather gets to pushing the animals.

I'll probably just suck it up and pay the Elk Combo tariff and be glad I did, but I was hoping FWP would have made my plans for me.

Didn't draw an elk b 329/331/332 tag either. Hope to draw a pronghorn. Good luck guys.

son drew a youth b elk in 631, hopefully 2 or 3 days he can get a cow, then back to football, no tags for me or wife,, guess its time to start looking for an elk hunting spot that I can drive to coming from the far eastern boundary of the state maybe thanksgiving time in an unit for either sex, wife has never taken an elk,,,,,

I picked up a river bottom buck tag and a cow tag good for the same breaks unit I drew my bull tag.

4 of us for elk b and deer b. only I drew something and its a 282 elk b for the second year in a row. If you know anything about this unit you know the only question is who is going to help me drag this year.

Last edited:
The lucky Goat hunter drew a B Cow tag in an area where only 25 were issued.
I drew a B cow, and so did the son in law. We also drew the B Buck tags. Life is good, I'm just wondering how I"m going to make enough time for all this.:D

I drew an elk B license. It should be fun. I have never killed a cow elk, nor any elk with a rifle, just bulls with a bow. Should be a great way to put some groceries in the freezer. Hopefully she ends up in the freezer on top of another archery bull.

Put in for the 331/332/329 area as well but nuthin'. Curious to find out which 500 guys drew that tag.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back