PEAX Equipment

Sportsman's Pledge (Public Lands)

I was shocked to see I was only the 185th person to pledge. We are lucky to have such great spokesman for our sport . But it's all our responsibility to get the word out! Once public land is gone you will never get it back! We need everyone in this fight..

This is almost disheartening. Anti's can get thousands of signatures in a day when they go after something, and this pledge has been on a couple of sites for a couple of days and only has 326 signatures. It's no wonder we're losing out as sportsmen.

I hear you John. I have friends who can't believe when they have to pay $4.00 at a popular trailhead, but if they could vote tomorrow to end hunting they would! I'm trying to show them how many dollars from hunters save "their" favorite places.

Jim

This is almost disheartening. Anti's can get thousands of signatures in a day when they go after something, and this pledge has been on a couple of sites for a couple of days and only has 326 signatures. It's no wonder we're losing out as sportsmen.

Maybe not everyone in the hunting community agrees with BHA on certain issues and that holds them back from signing this pledge?

Is BHA aligning themselves with any other organizations on the pledge?

And where is this pledge being taken? To the representatives?

Maybe not everyone in the hunting community agrees with BHA on certain issues and that holds them back from signing this pledge?

There you go thinking for yourself and not being a good little sheep ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back