Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

CO leftover list

There are 23 doe tags left for 25/26 and I may give one a shot. I wonder how many nano seconds it will take for that to be gone :)

Note to self, check the box for leftover draw next time.

Was wondering how long that would take... I got to the checkout page twice, but no luck, yet.

It hasn't been updated since 2:15. I called the 800 number to check on a tag that was showing up as available on the list and it was sold out. They really crapped out this year.

Was able to buy about 12:15mst, hope it took... I at least have a reciept and pending charge on my cc. Going elk hunting!

Info sharing here.....if anyone experienced difficulties yesterday with trying to purchase any Co OTC licenses with Caps this is what I just found out. I was trying to get a bear tag online and made it all the way to purchasing and when I put in my credit card # to finalize I got and error and no confirmation that purchase was successful. I continued to try to purchase a tag as most others yesterday and recieved several different errors.....very frustrating, I gave up. I was finally able to get in contact with CPW today to inquire and this is what I was told. "You did secure the bear tag you requested, but we had problems with the company who runs the online purchasing" Also, "you will be contacted by the company name Active to request payment for your tag due to the online glitch" thought I would share in case anyone else is in the same boat. A lot of frustration yesterday has now resulted in excitement......all I know is I'm ready for Sept. I'll have a mule deer, elk & bear tag all in my pocket waiting for the first critter to make a mistake! Good luck to all.

Info sharing here.....if anyone experienced difficulties yesterday with trying to purchase any Co OTC licenses with Caps this is what I just found out. I was trying to get a bear tag online and made it all the way to purchasing and when I put in my credit card # to finalize I got and error and no confirmation that purchase was successful. I continued to try to purchase a tag as most others yesterday and recieved several different errors.....very frustrating, I gave up. I was finally able to get in contact with CPW today to inquire and this is what I was told. "You did secure the bear tag you requested, but we had problems with the company who runs the online purchasing" Also, "you will be contacted by the company name Active to request payment for your tag due to the online glitch" thought I would share in case anyone else is in the same boat. A lot of frustration yesterday has now resulted in excitement......all I know is I'm ready for Sept. I'll have a mule deer, elk & bear tag all in my pocket waiting for the first critter to make a mistake! Good luck to all.

That sounds like the exact same thing that happened in Wyoming when the leftover tags went on sale last month!

The kids and I picked up cow tags.

The family tag count is a bit staggering. 8 elk tags, 6 deer tags, and 1 mtn goat tag. The freezer should be full. Should be able to help another couple families out too.

Sounds like a good year!! I've got an archery antelope tag in CO, a WY antelope tag, archery bear and elk and turkey, a 3rd season buck tag, and a late season rifle antelope doe. My wife and step daughter will probably also pick up the late season lope doe tags as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back