help!

Great to see everyone willing to step up and help out a fellow hunter.

I think the GED is optional...:D Hell... Being a hunter is optional for working behind the gun counter. Look at all the Mall Ninjas that work in "Hunting Departments";)

We have it pretty good in Helena. The guys at Capitol Sports are pretty knowledgeable especially about hunting specific stuff and obsolete cartridges. Montana Outdoor Sports is usually staffed by younger guys, but they hustle and are very helpful. I rarely shop at the box stores unless the local guys are out of stock, but I don't go there expecting them to know how a bullet performs in a specific application, or wanting detailed information on anything.

god bless the local, independent sporting goods store.

We have it pretty good in Helena. The guys at Capitol Sports are pretty knowledgeable especially about hunting specific stuff and obsolete cartridges. Montana Outdoor Sports is usually staffed by younger guys, but they hustle and are very helpful. I rarely shop at the box stores unless the local guys are out of stock, but I don't go there expecting them to know how a bullet performs in a specific application, or wanting detailed information on anything.

god bless the local, independent sporting goods store.

+1

I have had dozens of experiences with Capital Sports - every one of them positive.

Keep us posted Devon Deer. Hope you enjoy your hunt!

Last edited:
Devon, look forward to reading and viewing the pics of your adventure! That rifle better be there... I hold faith it is!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back