Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana water gap laws?

twodot

My boys occasionally a build or repair some fence for neighbors. they are presently wrapping up a job that terminates with a water gap crossing the Musselshell River. I questioned them about the legality of stretching barbed wire across a River. they said that the owner assured them that it was ok and it was done all over the place. I told them to hold off for a day or so and hopefully we can find some info on at least how to do it to official spec. anyone got a quick reference source for this info handy? Thank you.n

My boys occasionally a build or repair some fence for neighbors. they are presently wrapping up a job that terminates with a water gap crossing the Musselshell River. I questioned them about the legality of stretching barbed wire across a River. they said that the owner assured them that it was ok and it was done all over the place. I told them to hold off for a day or so and hopefully we can find some info on at least how to do it to official spec. anyone got a quick reference source for this info handy? Thank you.n

According to PLWA, it's legal:

http://www.plwa.org/viewarticle.php?id=110

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back