Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Salute to a Marine

Something special about helping out other friends and family fill their tags.

I love this concept and wish more TV shows focused on giving back. That was a great story. Congrats.

"A rifleman like Bernie is more concerned with the quality of his shot than the size of the animal."

A great hunt - and Fin summed it all up. Looking forward to watching it..

Randy, thanks for taking us along on this hunt with Bernie! What a nice buck he connected with.

Very cool Randy. No one in the world can drop an F bomb like Bernie can. Anyone that has listened to a hunting story from Bernie can understand the humor and authenticity that Randy speaks of.

Congratulations!

Congrats to Bernie, good on you Randy, and thanks for sharing!

P.S.
The hometown newspaper where I grew up had a weekly outdoor section that showcased articles by Bernie and I couldn't wait for it to come so I could read about his latest adventure so even though I've never met Bernie, he still feels like an old friend. It is great to read of yet another of his grand adventures, thanks again gents.

Last edited:
I just reviewed the first draft of this episode. Not sure you can have a pronghorn hunt turn out to be more compelling than this one. Sometimes, if you are in the field enough, things have happen that make for good TV. Having the big buck get shot out from underneath our setup was one of those made for TV events. Amazing that we got their kill on film, from such a close distance.

So far I have approved three episodes for the upcoming season and I have not been the hunter in any of them. Yet, they have been remarkable hunts and hopefully show that hunting can provide as much joy by helping others as if you have had the tag yourself.

Thanks for letting us tag along Bernie. And yes, Bernie still owns the Traveling Profanity Trophy,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back