Caribou Gear

Stone Glacier customer service

mthillrunner

I know this is a new company so I wanted to forward to you all my recent experience with their customer service. I bought a solo last fall, used the heck out of it all fall and winter. Packed a couple elk out, too. This spring I was getting it ready for bear season and noticed on the right side the belt webbing was frayed by my hip and there was a hole thru the fabric on the waist belt. I realized quickly it was entirely my fault. That is where I carry my pistol and the grip wore on the belt causing said problem. Again, ENTIRELY my fault. Did not damage to a structural issue, would have eventually. I emailed Kurt who answered within about a day. He said send it in. I ended up dropping the pack off in bozeman on Monday, he just emailed it was on its way back repaired. I fully expected to pay for this as the warranty doesn't cover stupidity. Nope, no charge. He did what he said he would do in the timeframe he said. It's rare to see service like this and wanted to post this so folks knew they stand behind their product and service. I believe this dude will be giving more business to them.

It's always nice to hear about excellent customer service.

Great to hear stories like this so that we can try to send the business to folks who appreciate it and take care of consumers, no matter what the product.

That's why I posted this. We all have our favorite brands and such. Stone Glacier is a young company so there isn't much info about their customer service. I always appreciate hearing about a company's service, when I'm spending hundreds of $$, it's a big part of my decision. I've talked to him a few times, one a the good guys in business.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back