Idaho 32A Wolves

I just LOVE running into these big, aggressive pyranees in the mountain bowhunting... they are no where near their sheep they are supposed to be protecting and won't back down from us.

I just LOVE running into these big, aggressive pyranees in the mountain bowhunting... they are no where near their sheep they are supposed to be protecting and won't back down from us.

Yeah but all they really want is a hug....next time just run up to the dog and give it a big ol bear hug. lol

Hey don't hate on those dogs, they are just doing what they are bred to do... If you have a problem, take it up with someone else, like the shepherd. I personally am thankful for those dogs, they keep my taxes down by protecting livestock from wolves and other predators. I also know that they are trained to protect, but just circle around them, it's not gonna cost you anything... who knows they might make you push into your game.

I've about had it with these wolves I don't know about the rest of the idaho residents but I'll be spending a lot of time this year trying to knock one down

As a matter of fact, my brother and I are headed up tomorrow for a little scouting trip and we have tags in our pockets. Wish us luck!

I've about had it with these wolves I don't know about the rest of the idaho residents but I'll be spending a lot of time this year trying to knock one down

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back