Caribou Gear

Wyoming cutthroat

dcopas78

I am I the midst of a multi state tour of the west with the family. So far, it has been an awesome trip. My wife and mom wanted a day to shop in Jackson, so Dad and I obliged them and grabbed the fly rods and headed to the upper Hoback river to try our luck at some cutthroat. It took me a while to figure out that they didn't want dry flies today. I finally tied on a 20 incher stone fly nymph and some weight. First cat netted this one and other strikes soon followed. It was a great day to be out in the mountains.

Attachments

• 20140721_111659.jpg
    20140721_111659.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 156
You were smart to drop the ladies off in town and split that high dollar clam bake.Last time I walked "the walk" there I spied a pair of very expensive cow hide underwear(hair on:black and white) in a storefront window.Don't really know if they were for men or woman?;) I promised to avoid that $hitshow for another twenty years.Nice fish by the way.

You were smart to drop the ladies off in town and split that high dollar clam bake.Last time I walked "the walk" there I spied a pair of very expensive cow hide underwear(hair on:black and white) in a storefront window.Don't really know if they were for men or woman?;) I promised to avoid that $hitshow for another twenty years.Nice fish by the way.

Yeah, it definitely ain't my thing. Luckily, I'm saved by Yellowstone today and another day in the mountains, tomorrow. Then it's on to Montana, with an excursion into Idaho for some more fishing.

I finally got some fishing in on Yellowstone Lake last week. Got to love them cutthroats!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back