Yeti GOBOX Collection

OnXHunt Maps Promo!

Just a reminder that we are about halfway through the promotion now. Thanks to those that have placed an order.

Cheers,
Matt

There are 4 days left for this HuntTalk promo. All purchase made through our website these last 4 days also qualify to win a GPS that we are doing as a separate promotion on our website. Maybe somebody here will win it.

Cheers,
Matt

Last Day is Today!

So I'm hunting in Wyoming this year but may hunt in other states in the future. The "Hunt Rockies North" card and the "Wyoming" card are the same money. Is there any advantage to only getting the Wyoming card?

State specific cards have land owner names and ranch boundaries. Regional cards just say private land on all private lands. The choice is up to you on what you need. I would say more than 90% of people choose the state specific chips as they find having that land owner info is valuable.

Map help

I've downloaded OnxMaps and I'm having problems and I'm looking for a forum where users can discuss. The forum under the OnXMap website is merely a place where people can submit ideas for improvement and is not a Forum like other websites have. I've loaded maps and named them and marked points (Android), but when I went out in the field with no cell service, everything I pulled up and zoom into the map displayed in the background "No Basemap Available". At any rate, I've found that other GPS mapping apps are much easier to learn so if I'm going to use this app, I can see I'll need to find a place where I can get some help and so far, I've not found any forums!

I just went to their homepage & no deals listed ? Is there a link ? I just purchased a Garmin64 for next yrs elk hunt & I need the chips.

I was looking on their site also and it looks like their sales apply to updates only and not on the purchase of new state chips.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back