56 hours and counting!

Mthuntinfool

At this time on saturday, hopefully my brother and I will be packing out 2 public land Montana bulls. Good luck to everyone heading out for the opener!

Good luck guys!! I'm leaving tomorrow after work for Region 3 to hunt opening weekend. This is my 1st season as a resident.

Opening day will see me dressed up as the Hulk for a Halloween Party.

DTI points are better than opening day success. :D

i was out coyote hunting yesterday and saw 3 groups of elk out feeding till 930am on BLM out in the sage a mile from trees and in between 2 open rds. There were 11 legal bulls and prob 13-15 cows as well as a few spikes. With the hoards already invading town. Im betting they are in for a rude awakening. Area turns into a zoo for opener

i was out coyote hunting yesterday and saw 3 groups of elk out feeding till 930am on BLM out in the sage a mile from trees and in between 2 open rds. There were 11 legal bulls and prob 13-15 cows as well as a few spikes. With the hoards already invading town. Im betting they are in for a rude awakening. Area turns into a zoo for opener

What area were you in? we are heading out in the Dillon area, and it gets crazy down there too, we are leaving the truck around midnite to make sure we are in place at daylight

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back