Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

T/C Impact

Rooster52

I just bught a T/C Impact with weathershield coating . What do you think about these guns. I really did not need another muzzleloader but for the price I could not resist..

I've had one for a couple years. My wife and I have killed plenty of whitetail with it and am 100% satisfied. Nothing but good things to say about it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I just bught a T/C Impact with weathershield coating . What do you think about these guns. I really did not need another muzzleloader but for the price I could not resist..

They have the same barrel as the Omega, according to T/C. I have an Omega and love it. Bought mine about 10 years ago. If I were going to buy another ML, I would most definitely buy an Impact. :)

I've had mine a couple of years now. Shot a deer at 117 yards two season ago (didn't get to hunt ML season last year). Even though I cast and reload for all my other rifles and handguns, I've chosen to to go simple (and pricey) with the Impact. I shoot the 250gr. T/C Shockwave bullet (essentially a Hornady SST bullet) in the yellow EZ Glide sabots. Two pellets of Triple 7 gets me a fist-sized cloverleaf at 100 yards with open sights. I love shooting mine.

Emrah

Caveat: When my rear sight was installed, they installed the base off-center to the right by quite a bit. I have the slider part of the rear sight moved over quite a bit to the left to hit straight. Things really freaking accurate though, so I don't care.

Back