Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Montana Elk Permit Results...

900-20 for me....... better put the rifle in moth balls and sharpen some broadheads. If only I knew of a place or two to find a giant bull.... oh wait....I DO! ;)

Guns are for sissies anyway.

If deer points were currency my family would be incredibly wealthy. Pretty sure this year put everyone in my family that applies in to the double digits.

No complaints from me though, I'll take my breaks elk tag and smile.

Guess I will be hunting the Snowies again,this time with bow.Glad I spent last weekend cutting firewood for a friend, a bit of a trade if you know what I mean.No turkeys but plenty of rubs .:D

I gained a point for both species. So back to the Gen units. Maybe ill cross paths with one of the few nicer bucks I passed last season that will be a year older now...

Ya'll with permits give er hell.

I didn't draw my first choice but that is to be expected since I have never drawn my first choice! 12 bonus points now. Oh well, got 900-20 has good elk country so it's all good. Just won't have much bow hunting time since my busiest time flying on fires is September.

Just none of my business, but how olds your mom? Did she have landowner pref?

She probably would not want me to say but...62

No landowner preference, but I do know a few down that way.

I don't put in for that tag myself as it is not really my preferred hunting style, but I am looking forward to being the "guide" on this hunt.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back