Bad bays, bad boys, watcha gonna do?

This is the exact reason why finding legal bulls in this area can be so difficult, too many sub-legal bulls are shot by inexperienced hunters.

I'm about 99% sure the guys from this same camp had shot another sub-legal bull earlier in the week as the rack I saw them place on their Ranger looked rather small and neither side had 4 brow tines that we could see. At least they harvested the meat from this bull and didn't leave it lay like the bull they shot in my previous post.

I passed on at least 4 bulls that I thought might be legal, one was in an area where you wouldn't expect to see a moose and he was a bruiser but too close to call and only had 3 brow tines.

Kenton said: Just out of curiosity, shouldn't there be some sort of repercussion for Sportsman's Channel?

The answer is NO they should not. That's along the exact same lines as holding gun manufacturers liable for crimes committed with the guns they make. You can save the world from stupid people by holding those that have nothing to do with the crime accountable. Now in regards to those fools that were poaching in Alaska, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Another thing that burns me up about the guys on The Syndicate is, there were a few of the shows where they had a teen young man with them. If you're going to poach, that's bad enough, but to teach our youth!?:mad:

While I was at it, I looked up the word "Syndicate", which says:
A*syndicate*is a self-organizing group of individuals, companies, corporations or entities formed to transact some specific business, to pursue or promote a shared interest. In most cases formed groups aim to scale up their profits. Although there are many legal syndicates formed around the world, the usage of the term "the syndicate" in colloquial English often refers to one involved in illegal activities

Not only were they bold to air their activities on tv, but they were bold enough to call their show a ne referring to illegal activities!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back