Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ted Nugent and the NRA

Well, Ya'll solve the worlds problems and don't forget your Meds! I am hitting the road with my Bride and going to enjoy putting Trump bumper stickers over Bernie Sanders bumper stickers! Peace! John

...you gotta be shitting me.

No. You said: "Your unhinged Trumpanoia, aka personal curiosity, is symptomatic of cat scratch fever.
I sense you wish Uncle Ted could hurt the 2nd's water carrying but it won't and we both know it. On the contrary,,,a social phenomenon the libs like to incite as well.
I'd bet Gloria and Madeline agree with you though. Ol' Ted is just another over the top celebrity useful idiot of the same vein."

The only thing of merit in there is your personal opinion that Ted was just being Ted. That's fine. :W:

...not the answer you wanted huh?;)

Not really an answer. I guess it might suffice if the Ted being Ted was combined with a reference to his having always been an anti-Semitic Ted. Bet, as the kids say today, "whatever." :p

I liked the fact that George H.W. Bush relinquished his life time membership when the then President of the NRA called federal agents "jack-booted thugs." http://www.thetrace.org/2016/02/ted-nugent-nra-relationship/

That was some tame shit compared to the anti-Semitic crap.

Back