Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Swap Hunt - SD

dahusker

I'm looking to find a good swap hunt for the future. I can offer South Dakota bowhunting for Whitetail, Antelope, Mule Deer, Turkey and upland game too. Private as well as some public. Looking for a good quality western hunt for elk, mule deer, pronghorn or bear. Have points in most states. Hit me up and maybe we can make a good trade. [email protected]

Very well taken and impressive photos of some beautiful animals.
Unless you're interested in a sub-par whitetail hunt in the beautiful state of NC for an 80" buck, I have nothing!:(

Really, I just spent a few days in SD, don't recall any critters of that caliber. Wait, may have been the 500,000 motorcycles.

Nice animals and good photos, thanks for sharing.

Wish you luck on your quest.

Morning, I live in north central Idaho, lots of deer and elk here. I could be interested in pheasant and deer hunting. Also live on the Northfork of the Clearwater River, and have some excellent steelhead fishing in the front yard.

Looks like we've just formed a SD group hunt. Thanks Husker! Very generous of you!

I would be interested. If you have points for deer, elk or antelope in wyo i have some good areas. If interested on more whitetails i have a good spot in Nebraska. Deer or elk in colorado also good spots. Pretty much any west state i have solid hookups.

I can set you up in some nice areas in Colorado for waterfowl (SD obviously better) elk, mule deer, and possibly pronghorn. Let me know how many points you have for each species and we can probably work something out if you're interested.

IMG_5549.jpgIMG_1790.jpgIMG_1724.jpg

Last edited:
interested in arizona coues deer? my family has a ranch we hunt out of in unit 27 and the october coues hunt there is a guaranteed draw. also over the counter august/january archery deer (mule and coues) in the same area. great trophy potential for both species. pm me if you are interested

Those little coues are the coolest little deer. I would love to get out to Az and chase them next season. That January OTC tag keeps calling my name although I think I had better spend my time learning to hunt them first!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back