PEAX Equipment

Region W

Powerman777

I have been hunting Region H on the west side for the past few years and was thinking about changing things up and looking at Region W in units 82 or 100. I am just looking for opinions and ideas.

Thanks,
Tony

I have been saving my points up for a region H or G tag. I have been looking at the success rates for the last few years and wondering why though. They kill alot of bucks in the Baggs unit, but you will have company.

Are you a Res or NR? I assume if you get a H tag every year you are a resident. If that's the case I would stick with what you know. I don't think you would gain anything by switching over to W.

Just out of curiosity, what is making you want to not hunt Region H anymore?

No I am not a resident just draw every few years. It's not that I don't loike hunting in H it is awesome country and a great experience. I just have not seen the bigger deer (160 and up). Lots of does, fawns, and little bucks. I was just curious about W since I ahve read some interesting things about the deer quality on the rise in certain areas. I am kicking tires just trying to get some more info.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papretzelman
Back