Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

How bout them Cowboys!

I just had that feeling. Been watching the Cowboys and the NFC East for about 38 years now. I had a bad feeling. Hope they get it right by Sunday. And yeah, the haters are crickets when the Boys are winning. As said, lot's of football left. mtmuley

I hate the 'Boys when they win or lose. The only ones that get but hurt over a bit of rubbing seem to be the Cowboy fans for some reason.

The best part is my team beat em. :)

I just had that feeling. Been watching the Cowboys and the NFC East for about 38 years now. I had a bad feeling. Hope they get it right by Sunday. And yeah, the haters are crickets when the Boys are winning. As said, lot's of football left. mtmuley

So the crickets only chirp half the time?.;)...fair enough

the Cowboys were 78-50 with a 12-3 playoff record and three championships in Jones' first six seasons. And that includes the 1-15 debacle in 1989. In the past 17 seasons, the Cowboys are 136-136 with one playoff win. They have only four 10-win seasons and just three NFC East titles.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/10516993/dallas-cowboys-lost-their-identity-jerry-jones

Last edited:
Update: 142-138 since the article. Cowboy haters only get to chirp 49.3% of the time. :D

Say what you will, I think the Cowboys have a good team this year. I think they go 11-5 and win a playoff game. If they stay healthy, maybe even better. Their offense is very good and hopefully the defense will see a boost in the pass rush when Lawrence comes back.

I've gotten a lot of grief this week from Redskins fans, who of all people have no room to talk. If there ever was a more incompetent owner than Jones, its Snyder. I guarantee you the Redskins stats over the last 17 years are no where near even (105-144 with Snyder as owner).

The Boys are like a beautiful fickle woman..you know they're gonna break your heart but you can't stay away.

Redskins suck...cept for Colt. .

Jerry should hire a GM and leave em alone..but he can't.

nhy, The talk is not as active when Dallas is winning. Has always been that way, even before the interweb. They'll break my heart (and have for years) but that is what being a fan means I guess. mtmuley

The talk is not as active when Dallas is winning.

Negative...I grew up in a 49ers household (didn't rub off on me). The hate on the Cowboys is always there...winners or losers, but the hate on em is stronger when they are winning. They just haven't been winning long enough for you to see it recently. They are like the Yankees...you hate to love em and you love to hate em. Americas team (until this year :hump: )

Sorry fowladdict. Fan for a long, long, long, long time. The hate may always be there, but nuthin shuts up haters more than winning. mtmuley

Sorry fowladdict. Fan for a long, long, long, long time. The hate may always be there, but nuthin shuts up haters more than winning. mtmuley

I suppose I've just been exposed to more Cowboys hatred...haters always gonna hate you know. The 49ers Cowboys rivalry of the early 90's was epic though...right? That was some great football back then.

It was pretty good. I worked with a guy back then who is a close friend to this day that bleeds Niner. Every Sunday was an event. Don't have friends at this time who are as passionate. And I still am whether it's a winning or losing season. Fun stuff. mtmuley

The Boys are like a beautiful fickle woman..you know they're gonna break your heart but you can't stay away.

Redskins suck...cept for Colt. .

Jerry should hire a GM and leave em alone..but he can't.
This is true but maybe this time she'll let us get to third base.
:rolleyes:

Living in Montana ,naturally anything California,Texas,or New York is NOT high on my "like" list.:D Thoroughly enjoyed the Skins and their third string qb beat down the whole cowboy shebang.The cowboy running back was awesome,enjoyed watching him,though.
THis year I simply enjoy watching good football.

America's team? Love how the media jams stuff into our warped heads. Being an Eagles fan I don't really like the boys. However, I can't stand that pompous ass Jerry. He's got to drive his coaches and players nuts. Time to put that guy out to pasture. Then maybe people won't hate on the boy's so much. FLY EAGLES FLY

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back