Ohio buck

Elkoholic

Thought I'd share this with all.... my neighbor sent me this pic today, his buddy saw this deer in person at his neighbors house who is a B&C scorer and was green scoring it right at 200in. Story is this was just taken about 5mi from my house. A guy from Va. leases a piece of property here, gets a good buck on trail cam, makes the 9hr drive to come hunt, instead this buck comes by, he's never seen it before. Regardless of the validity.....it's a great buck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 464
That deer is almost ugly looking. I like the big tyipcals!! But I'd still shoot him. ha thanks for sharing really cool buck

That deer is almost ugly looking. I like the big tyipcals!! But I'd still shoot him. ha thanks for sharing really cool buck
i used to love the big trashy non-typical, but now i find myself really liking the big typicals. still wouldnt hesitste to shoot a buck like this tho. congrats on a great buck

That's a dandy buck. A guy I go to church with has a very similar looking deer on a trail cam pic. He also has a picture of one that is completely non-typical. It has a bunch of drops and everything. Dad is getting some good ones in at his taxidermy shop.

Great looking buck! I've noticed over the years that Ohio seems to produce some great deer, and lots of these pictures of non typicals show up from the buckeye state. I would love to shoot something like that one day!

Back