Caribou Gear

Where to stay in Glasgow

Cottonwood is certainly the nicest motel in town and the only one with a bar and cafe. The LaCasa is quaint little motel that would should be suitable as well.

The La Casa and the Roosevelt were both complete dives when I was there a couple years ago. The room I stayed at in the La Casa had a couple inches of pet hair lining the baseboards, so I'm assuming they're dog friendly.

After I left the guys I was working with went to the Cottonwood and said it was pretty nice.

I live just outside of town, everyone is correct, Cottonwood is really nice, not sure on the dog friendly part, hope your coming for sharptails, quite a few of those in the area, if your after pheasants, you will be hard pressed to find good shooting around here.

We are down to one kid in a 5 bedroom house. :rolleyes:

The Cottonwood Inn is the best place in town and dog friendly. They have a full service bar and restruant in the hotel as well.

Nemont
That means you can have multiple man caves, right?

Thanks for the info. I'll book Cottonwood tomorrow. Going to spend a few days around Glasgow then work my way back towards Choteau over the course of a week chasing Birds and Deer

Pete

Cottonwood was booked when I called last week and just checked in and looks slim that I will get in still. What about Campbell lodge? Anything decent in Saco?

I am unsure if the Campbell is dog friendly or not. It certainly isn't the Cottonwood Inn. Did you ask to be on the Cottonwood's cancel list?

Nemont

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back