2015 Spring Javelina

prhunter

Just put in for a southeastern AZ javelina hunt. If drawn it will be during the HAM season.

Good luck! I picked up a leftover HAM tag last year and had a good time. Those things are much, much harder to spot than I thought.

Awesome, I can't wait for the archery hunt. It's probably the most fun hunt of the year, I always look forward to it. Good luck!

Never had a chance to hunt javelin with my bow, but that sounds like fun!

I got my app turned in. I still do it the old fashion way with paper and a money order.
Dalbo what unit did you put in for 37B-33 i usually go out there behind Florence.

I haven't decided which units I'm applying for archery pigalina yet. I got skunked my first 2 tries in unit 22 - had opportunities but couldn't quite seal the deal. Looking for a spot that has good January deer and quail potential as well.

I got my app turned in. I still do it the old fashion way with paper and a money order.
Dalbo what unit did you put in for 37B-33 i usually go out there behind Florence.

I have been putting in with a group of friends for 20A the last 3 years. I may try for a leftover in 37B/33 or 37A/34A. I'm not very familiar with 37B but it's quite a bit closer to us in the east valley.

Hmm...I have some things to ponder.

I am going to put in for the 22 archery hunt and hope for a leftover so I can take Catherine to 36B again for the rifle hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back