Az pronghorn: KHunter archery 2014

I had a similar experience last year.

Looks like a great trip, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for taking us along. Too bad you didn't get a nice buck, but you ended up with a lot of memories for sure.

Great thread. Thanks for taking the time and effort to post it. You motivated all of us who have antelope permits in the next month or two.

It's been a great thread to follow, sounds like you made some great memories. Sounds like some great experience you can pass on to others too...I commend you on your relentless effort and dedication.

Whoa! There has to be a story behind a buck like that. Congrats.

oh yes indeedy. Here is the antelope whisperer taming him for me ahead of my own stalk on him to take place the next day. Note the lack of weapon. Thinking he was trying to edge up to him to perhaps take him down bare handed. Not photoshopped but sure looks it. I was 300 yards away with my bow wondering WTH and finally decided I should pull out a camera to capture something special and I did. The whisperer had closed in with no cover from 400 yards. He and the antelope were 40 yards apart at this point and getting closer.

We had so much fun on this hunt.image.jpg

Last edited:
We had so much fun on this hunt.

This!

I'm still cracking up when I think of us sitting in that rock pile in the gentle Wyoming breeze going through your camera history trying to decide which lope I should shoot:D

Almost like professionals.

Last edited:
Back