Caribou Gear Tarp

350" MT Bull

I wanted to bump this back up. My whitetail plans fell through for this weekend and I guess I'll go hunt elk?

Well, archery season is over so you can use a crossbow. Not sure on the use lighted nocks, though.

Don't think the conditions can get much better? I think anyone with an inseam longer than 28" shouldn't have much trouble wallowing through the snow.

Wait a minute, Montana residents all get nice mulies and then get to go chase whitetails also? I'm moving over sooner than planned. On the elk go to 45.032211, -110.704142 I saw a good one there not long ago, if you're willing to use your rifle instead of the bow the bridge railing from Hwy 89 will make a good rest. Easy recovery off of Scott St, just anchor your bull quickly, the guy on the north side of Scott St. don't like hunters. If anyone asks, I didn't send you there. Make sure to use Google for the search, Yahoo put me in Minnesota - but that may work as well.

Last edited:
I wanted to bump this back up. My whitetail plans fell through for this weekend and I guess I'll go hunt elk?

What about all those bulls you saw deer hunting? Starting to rethink the decision to let them go?

You mighta used up your hunting juju on that buck. I did see a 175 inch bull in that vicinity today. But you know the packout. mtmuley

Don't you have about 4284 too many posts to ask for such a request? These usually start by. .." Hi, I've been lurking here. ...and decided to join...., by the way...."

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back