Colorado Boycott?

Any "hunting" store that doesn't publicly support the management of wolves can friggin kizz my arse....... A huge dissappointment to me when I learned that but unless I can't find something somewhere else, you won't be seeing much of my money spent there.

I guess I never got the memo. Does anyone have a link??

No offense Fin, but shouldn't these small business owners be standing up for themselves? I can't vote the knuckleheads out of office, only CO residents have that chance.

I would bet 99% of them voted for legislators who were against the misguided fools who pushed this legislation through. They happen to be in the minority when compared to the masses living in the Denver metro area, so even when they are standing up for themselves, they can use some help, not a kick in the crotch.

You and I are blessed to live in states where no large metro area, mostly comprised of people who might support such gun laws, exists and dictates our lives the way that happens in Colorado. Same as it happens in Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona. In those states, one or two large metro areas can drive politics to the detriment of others, even when the minority stands up and gives a good fight.

Each person to do what they want. I am not boycotting those who need my support. I will help those who need and deserve what help I can give.

Dink, you're so metro...

Anyone who posts a boxer clad leg shaved air stem christie pic of themselves has the closet potential for ordering mocha latte venti and eyebrow tweak.

I'm not boycotting...but you couldn't get me in Denver by gunpoint (irony)

Last edited:
If you want to boycott CO, do it because CPW is trying to give more of your tags to landowners to sell for profit.

I would bet 99% of them voted for legislators who were against the misguided fools who pushed this legislation through. They happen to be in the minority when compared to the masses living in the Denver metro area, so even when they are standing up for themselves, they can use some help, not a kick in the crotch.

You and I are blessed to live in states where no large metro area, mostly comprised of people who might support such gun laws, exists and dictates our lives the way that happens in Colorado. Same as it happens in Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona. In those states, one or two large metro areas can drive politics to the detriment of others, even when the minority stands up and gives a good fight.

Each person to do what they want. I am not boycotting those who need my support. I will help those who need and deserve what help I can give.
Man...and I thought I had problems here.....:cool:

I guess I never got the memo. Does anyone have a link??

Good question, I may do some looking to see if there is something I can post. I unfortunately won't say where I got the intel as it may impact their livelyhood . Lets just say they are clearly against the killing of lower 48 wolves, yet they have wolf mounts in their store...:confused:

I think its one of those things, they know pretty much everyone buying or going to their stores are hunters/anglers/outdoors people.......Those people see wolf mounts ects and think nothing of it but when it comes to offending the "outside" population, they are tucking their tail.

I usually try to support local business when I can anyway but still will have few dollars spent there in the future....

Anyone who posts a boxer clad leg shaved air stem christie pic of themselves has the closet potential for ordering mocha latte venti and eyebrow tweak.

I'm not boycotting...but you couldn't get me in Denver by gunpoint (irony)

Ha!

The typical metrosexual is a young man with money to spend, living in or within easy reach of a metropolis — because that’s where all the best shops, clubs, gyms and hairdressers are. He might be officially gay, straight or bisexual, but this is utterly immaterial because he has clearly taken himself as his own love object and pleasure as his sexual preference.

Good question, I may do some looking to see if there is something I can post. I unfortunately won't say where I got the intel as it may impact their livelyhood . Lets just say they are clearly against the killing of lower 48 wolves, yet they have wolf mounts in their store...:confused:

I think its one of those things, they know pretty much everyone buying or going to their stores are hunters/anglers/outdoors people.......Those people see wolf mounts ects and think nothing of it but when it comes to offending the "outside" population, they are tucking their tail.

I usually try to support local business when I can anyway but still will have few dollars spent there in the future....

Thanks for the response...All I can find is an article by an Anti-hunter about how disgusted they are about the idea of Cabelas awarding hunters Cabelas points for every wolf they kill...I think it is brilliant!! :D

Man...and I thought I had problems here.....:cool:

oh you do LI. . but it seems as if East California is trying to steal the limelight from you ( and doing a comendable job at it) I would hope that these people will be remembered come voting time! World is full of crazies right now.
I agree that if you want to hunt elk, nobody will be boycotting CO.

If you want to boycott CO, do it because CPW is trying to give more of your tags to landowners to sell for profit.

Think people would be up in arms if they were giving them to SFW or BGF? But give them to landowners and you can't get anyone to say boo.

While you're boycotting, include Colorado Wildlife Federation, who testified in support of the bill.

Pretty sure I've ran into some western slopers who supported the doobie law. Mellow folks.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back