Caribou Gear Tarp

Holy Horse S#!t!!!!

The problem with these shows is that you know the next generation of hunters age 7 -19 are just eating this crap up with a spoon.

This is probably one of the greatest threads EVER!

I cant agree more with you guys , I'll sit down and do a little laundry folding or play with the kids downstairs and ill just turn on the ol tube to see whats on the Outdoor Channel or should I say (The Bassmasters or Team Dink Whitetail Slayers). Thinking to myself well maybe something decent will be on. NOPE! 10 out of 10 times anymore is some guy chukin a buzzbait up in a shallow catching 9 oz. large mouth and has more stickers on his boat and truck then the guy selling em at the county fair stand. Or its the NUDGE putting the smack down on another "Butterball Backstrap Beauty" which would probably be his tenth or eleventh critter for that week he has dispatched. (You gotta love Ted when he bashes ol Obama though!) Whats even worse is at the end of every show you got the same dickweed giving us the lip service with his closing line of "hunt hard and hunt safe and remember fair chase is the only way to be!" SAVE IT, there isnt a damn thing fair chase about 95 percent of these shows.
I cant believe some of the crap anymore not only on the sportsmans channel or the outdoor channel but TV in general. You guys are all right its what ruins hunting and the outdoors its not about punching six doe tags every time you go out its about having a good time and sharing it with kids and family and friends.
I know a couple guys that have some hunting shows of their own and these guys have the only real, tell it how it is, hunting. None of this team biologic and ozonics bullshit. and you know what amazes me is they get the shaft on their show times compared to some of this crap they put on prime time tv. What the hell is that?
hopefully someone that works works at those companies in the future pulls everyones head out of their ass and actually puts some decent stuff on tv that people could learn new stuff from and that actually shows the world what the sport really is!

isaacaleman61209-3.jpg

That's the first bear I've ever seen get a piggyback ride and to top it off, it's wearing orange underwear...

I caught part of "Hawg Dogs" today. Now that's a quality hunting show.:D

It is getting hard to watch the whispering channels. I don't very much any more. Some of the hosts are quite impressive. I would venture a guess that if you dropped them off on a big chunk of public land with out a "expert guide" they would be as lost and scared and some one form Manhattan island getting left in Broadus.

Antlerradar

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back