Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Montana Elk Permit Results...

This is the time of the year I live for Spring in the air and special tag drawings on the way for the next few months so a guy can dream about what the fall hunt line up may be this year! Ahhhhhhhh:D

It’s been pretty quiet since lunchtime. I thought I would see a flood of comments as the day moved closer to an end. Maybe they just concentrated on NR tags today. Anyway, no matter GL to everyone.

Everything still pending for me (Resident).

Hopefully by EOD tomorrow. That way I can do hunt planning over Easter with the Family.

I wish the montana hunt planner on the fwp website was current for 2014 - that'd be nice to have current before people apply don't ya think ? Anyways good luck in the draw everyone

Forget the hunt planner, they barely had regs out before the app deadline. Last year, I don't think regs came out until after the application deadline. Sucks if you put in for an area where they changed the regulations.

MT Resident still pending here. I assume though, it's because my Buck and Bull drawings are too good to be true, were flagged in the system, and now they are double checking. :D

No movement on the non res side either. I assume they will do deer permits first and I didn't put in dropping my points on those now. Was it last year we had to wait until a Monday? Think it was they just teased us starting mid week made for a looonnnnggg weekend.:W:

No kidding. I think it was last year when they said drawing would be like the 15th or 16th then go moved to like the 22nd 23rd..or something like that.

I am too impatient also. Once I hear/see a date I check constantly until something posts.

April 24th is correct Mthuntr. The date is different, but the elk draw was the day after the NR combo drawing. The NR combo was yesterday, so ?????

Maybe I'm looking for patterns where none exist.

FWP said the drawing would start on the 16th and continue until finished. I'm still thinking today :)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back