MT OTC Bull!!!!!!

Awesome bull! I am still trying to get my first. This season will be 17 years.

Me too, will only be my 4th elk hunt this fall but I dream about bulls every night, already on my work out routine on treadmill every night trying to get in shape. Im 5'9" 165 lbs, wanna get around that 150 -155 lb range , just when I think im ready then I want to knock off another 5 . I want to be ready to go over the next hill, and the next. and the next. anything for a bull.

Yeah it was a great year. Definitely going to be hard to top. twsow we actually got it out in two pieces. We had 6 guys and a deep game sled and an old logging rd with some snow. It all worked out nicely.

Starvingoutdoorsman I'm proof it can happen to anyone. I had all but given up this year when my buddy talked me into going out for the last weekend. The next day bam the biggest elk I have ever layed eyes on in the wild non the less public land was standing 60-70 yds in front of me.

I still wake up in the morning and just shake my head in disbelief when I turn on the light in the living room.

Well I finally had my bull from this past season scored and he grossed 353 4/8, and netted 342 1/8. I just got ahold of some pics my buddy took finally. Is it hunting season yet?

Attachments

• Elk 8.jpg
    Elk 8.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 273
Back