Circ. 1 and 2- 10 7/8
Circ. 2 and 3- 8 2/8
Circ. 3 and 4- 8 2/8
Circ. 4 and 5- 8 5/8
x2= 492.5
+
Spread Credit- 58

550 4/8"

Randy suggested that i post my bull in here. with all the tremendous bulls in this thread, mine does not have anything to add. need to pull up the scorecard on his G5's. they are really close to making the list. most impressive measurements for me were his eyeuards. 3 of the 4 are over 22". some AMAZING bulls in here. cannot express how happy i am to see that not all big bulls are killed on auction tags, or big money outfitters. Congrats to everyone that posted on this thread

Attachments

• IMG_0658.JPG
    IMG_0658.JPG
    201 KB · Views: 1,249
  • IMG_0649.JPG
    IMG_0649.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 1,256
Nothing wrong with that bull, AZBridger. I sure wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger! Congrats!

Here is Arts bull. Eastern Montana produces some pretty bulls.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 982
Tons of Awesome bulls in here! Congrats
I wish my Bull could add something.

I had 6 bulls at 130 yards the night before last with no valid tag to burn on one... got me thinking about this thread again. Wondering if anyone has a measurement or two to add from their 2018 bulls for this little experiment?

Wow, first time I've clicked on this thread. Holy hell, makes me wish we could rewind a few months and give it another go rather than having to wait another year!

That irregular bull on the first page of this thread is absolutely bonkers, not to mention every other bull posted. Congrats to all, maybe one day I'll be able to post some raghorn measurements, because damn these types of bulls sure feel simply unattainable for me.

View attachment 65194View attachment 65195

This bull has an H1 on his left side of 12 7/8" and H1 on his right side is 12 1/8"

I need to look at the official score sheet, but i believe every mass measurement on this bull would be larger than what is on here currently. Crazy story, but I have the sheds off this bull from the year before, and he broke part of his skull on the left side when he shed his antler. When he grew his left side the next year it was almost perfectly square and looked like as baseball bat. I'll look tonight, but I'm fairly certain every mass measurement on it's left side is over 10".

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back