Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sweepstakes winners

Cool stuff. Sad I missed this one, but at least I don't have to panic trying to get into better shape. Now, weren't there a few more prizes to give away?
It would have been awesome to win a chance to hunt with Randy, but to echo Dave's sentiments, I was thinking the same thing. I don't exactly have a made-for-TV physique. The upcoming winner's episode will be a great one I'm sure.

Pretty darn cool! Grats! Your comment on learning you won brought a really enjoyable smile to me! Looking forward to following along with your hunt! :)

Hey All:

My eyes widened when I received an email from Randy on Monday saying "Call me" --- he attached a winking smiley face.

Then my throat tightened a bit when I logged onto HuntTalk and saw that Randy had emailed the Grand Prize winner (what ... ???).

When my phone rang a little later and I saw Randy's name on caller ID, my hands started to shake (honestly!). I mean, come on, I'm always a "donor," never a winner.

Randy greeted me, "Hey Tom, how are you doing?" I replied (faintly) "You tell me ...?"

"So, which do you feel like hunting this fall --- mule deer, antelope, or elk?" Yep, out of all the elk dvd combos sold, somehow my name came up Numero Uno. You could have floored me with a feather! We talked (and laughed) for several minutes.

I don't think Randy would mind my letting you know that I'm thinking a bull elk hunt is sounding awfully appealing! I'll let Randy keep everyone informed as things progress.

May I offer my congrats to all the other prize winners --- and a HUGE "Thank You" to Randy, of course!!!

Thanks to everyone for your words of support --- I hope I can represent you well!

And to Fishing4sanity --- my handle Lv2hnt (Love to hunt) originated with my 4x4's license plate back in the day ... :D

Great acceptance post LV2HNT. That definitely put a smile on my face, and i can tell you appreciate it. Congrats to you! Also, thank you Randy for giving everyone this cool opportunity, and i hope "that guy" didn't sour your taste to want to do this again in the future. I cant wait to see the episode.

You didn't miss anything. Three more big prizes to go. Next up is the archery package, thanks to Bowtech, Black Gold, Ripcord, and Tightspot.

Looking like we're having a Big Fin style "cliffhanger"! Let's see, I'm on the "other" side of the big river, have been shooting the same Mathews Legacy bow for well over 10 years now, and REALLY could use a new bow package! :D

Looking like we're having a Big Fin style "cliffhanger"! Let's see, I'm on the "other" side of the big river, have been shooting the same Mathews Legacy bow for well over 10 years now, and REALLY could use a new bow package! :D

The winner of the bow package did get back to me. David McPherson from West Virginia is the luck winner.

Prize #5, the winner of the Mystery Ranch backpack, the GPS, and the onXmap chips is Kevin Hayes from Virginia.

Still have not heard back from the winner of the Sitka Gear and the Kenetrek boots.

Thanks, Fin! Thought I had missed something when you said there were 3 left. Didn't know they were already contacted. Thanks for putting this thing on, and congrats to all the winners.

Any thoughts of doing this again, or is this a one time deal?

Congrats to all the winners. It was nice to have that hope in my life for a little while anyway. Thanks for running the sweepstakes!

Congrats to all the winners.

Was a bit concerned that I listed by wife's email address instead of mine but then when i saw the winners were all east of the big river, I knew I no longer had to worry or check with her.

Again, congrats to the winners!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back