Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

What,s it like inside a liberal think tank?

picture.php

Of course, all liberals are intellectually superior to us poor dumb common folk.

Are liberal think tanks sort of like glass houses?

Buzz, When was the last time you were in Missoula?

Left or right. Right or left.
I don't think there's anyone dumber than people who think it's all the other party's fault...

D get union money after pass litmus test. R get corporate money after pass litmus test. Compare the party planks and basically neither have done anything remarkable to fix a major domestic issue. Poverty? Education atrophy with teachers, admin and school materials being inadequate for success? High school pregnancy and drop out rate? College costs rising faster than inflation. Taxation loopholes? Promoting entrepreneurship? Home ownership rates are falling. Medicine and treatments rising faster than inflation.

The game is rigged by pitting rich vs poor, urban vs. rural, etc. Middle class is dissolving. Wealth is concentrating. That is a bad combination for representative democracy.

It's too bad so many feel like they have to vote the party line. There are good ideas brought forth on occasion from both sides but unfortunately both parties make those with the good ideas seem like freaks that are leaning towards the other party. IMO

He brought up liberals, not democrats in general.Myself,I'd never vote for ANY liberal,but would vote for some democrats.Big difference in the two.I also wouldn't vote for the far right.I'm more of a moderate and we don't have a party to vote for anymore

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies" - Groucho Marx

I think that pretty well sums it up..

I think anyone on State and or Federal aid should not be able to vote in any election. They will vote for any one that will continue to give them aid. The sad part of that is the people that really need the help. We continue to let people into this country when we have a high unemployment rate. Oh but who are these people going to vote for. they get free food, housing, spending money and interest free loans. We lost BILLIONS when barack HUSSEIN obama sold GM stock, Solyndra, Fiskar and they are not even in this country to name a few. Its tax payer money not FEDERAL MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!

Shootist, even though your posts recently have been in the joke section, why do you keep bringing the pot back out from under the sink for all those people standing in the kitchen holding their spoons to stir?

Shootist, even though your posts recently have been in the joke section, why do you keep bringing the pot back out from under the sink for all those people standing in the kitchen holding their spoons to stir?

Quiet everyone, the tall saddle cavalry is coming.

I think anyone on State and or Federal aid should not be able to vote in any election. They will vote for any one that will continue to give them aid.

Holy chit...there wouldn't be any reason to hold an election, nobody could VOTE!

You'd cut out anyone on SS, medicare/Medicaid, anyone getting farm subsidies, tax loopholes, child credit on tax returns, states like WY, MT, AK, HI that receive more federal $$ than they pay, etc. etc. etc.

There's a poorly thought out "idea"...WOW!

I think we all know what side of the fence Shootist sits on.

Back in 1974 or so, a representative from the Sierra Club and a land manager from the BLM stood up in a room full of Sheep farmers. The discussion was about how to reduce the loss of sheep by coyotes.

Standard wisdom says a .224 diameter bullet at or above 2800 fps is a great detterent, but the Sierra Club had just spent a bunch of money on a new contraceptive and that it's ready to be tested and would anyone want to be the first to try it out?

A dusty old cowboy, full of grit and wisdom stands up and says to the gal from the Sierra Club, "Lady, I don't think you understand the problem. Them coyotes are trying to eat them sheep, not f#$k 'em."

Holy chit......I did not realize that some people in Wy. do not know the difference between AID, benefits and deductions from the State and or Federal. So I believe we will still have enough to hold an election !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back