New season on CarbonTV?

I would definitely pay for the seasons. It would be awesome to be able to download them to my ipad to watch when wifi connections aren't available.

I would gladly pay if I had to as I really enjoy the show. however: I will say that if you choose to only sell you would be creating a problem for future sales as you will probably never gain customers after first year or 2 as realistically this stuff is free on the internet. What I would suggest is both free and paid: allow the free to be your advertising and add a subscription service as funding. Using the marketing sales to fund the free (standard length 20something mins), selling a full length version show of prep/travel/everything. I think you would be onto a gold mine if you showed how you choose area, the preseason scouting and gearing up portions as part of 1-2 hour segment. Charge a premium annual subscription for that service because it’s a premium product. For someone to pay for content on the internet it needs to not only better than what’s free but substantially better than what’s already available for free.

Chris

Big Fin, any updates on the new season on CarbonTV? Is it gonna happen this year? Fingers crossed.

Big Fin, any updates on the new season on CarbonTV? Is it gonna happen this year? Fingers crossed.

Visited with them at the NRA Convention this weekend. Waiting on a new agreement for the current season.

I can assure the season will be available online this year.

For those wanting the DVD version of the new Season (Season 2), it is for sale in our store right now, though the DVDs will arrive in about a week.

Noticed that my smart tv has a Carbon TV app. Most of the time it works good.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back