Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Service disruption - sorry

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you may have tried to log on this morning and were not able to do so. Sorry about that. The hosting company we use, Rackspace, was having some problems. Seems to be fixed now.

I'm trying to make a post again because the site is now up, but not allowing posts and is timing out and showing the same message as earlier today as site temporarily unavailable!

EDIT: Looks like it's fixed now!!!

Sorry guys. One of the huge frustrations of this big data base is the management of it at Rackspace. Thanks for your patience.

On a bit different note, I'd love to post a pic once in a while but can never figure it out. The landscape "contest" you have going is an example. My pics are all in Picasa on my computer but for the life of me I can't figure out how to post one on Hunt Talk! Anyone that can guide me?? I don't know how I've managed to do my solo hunts all these years!!

Computers. :( I make my living on them, and occasionally there are days I wish I didn't.

I'm glad the site is back up. It is running normally for me.

You need to have the pictures online with links (photobucket or similar) or attach them from your hard drive. I don't think Picasa provides links to imbed, or at least I have never figured it out so I either attach from my hard drive or go photobucket.

Save the picture to your hard drive, and when you reply "go advanced" and click the paperclip. Choose the right file (careful it is not too large) and then click upload. From there you should be good.

Attachments

• Hunt Talk Forums - Reply to Topic - Google Chrome_2014-07-27_19-29-56.jpg
    Hunt Talk Forums - Reply to Topic - Google Chrome_2014-07-27_19-29-56.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 163
On a bit different note, I'd love to post a pic once in a while but can never figure it out. The landscape "contest" you have going is an example. My pics are all in Picasa on my computer but for the life of me I can't figure out how to post one on Hunt Talk! Anyone that can guide me?? I don't know how I've managed to do my solo hunts all these years!!

In addition to what JR posted, see Post #7 at this link.

http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=231193

Also, with Picasa, you can export your pics to whatever pixel size you want. When you hit "export" in Picasa, size them to 800 wide and you will not have file size problem here.

Back