Photo contest - Landscapes

Man! I keep wanting to quote a picture regarding how absolutely incredible the picture is only to see the next... and the next...

I've come to the conclusion - I wonder how epic a seller a photo book/album this would be if collected as a whole! Fantastic photos! I keep searching for a nice representation of the outdoors and I'm stumped...

Really nice thread - One of my favorites and one I've referred to others to view. Amazing how one thread can add to the Hunt Talk population. :)

Sunset in Utah and sheep country in Colorado.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 345
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 340
Ironbog lake before the thaw.

picture.php

Little stream in the Uintas.
Solitude and hungry, ambitious brook trout.

Attachments

• stream1.jpg
    stream1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 310
Underwater Arizona

I have tons of pictures of sunsets and canyons and crazy monsoon skies, but it isn't often that you find crystal clear, deep, swimmable water. That this is at the heart of a public land, wilderness area, makes me truly thankful.

underwater az (2) (800x600).jpg

Landscape of the Rude River in the Chugach from this past October. Some of the wildest and most beautiful country I've seen. Absolutely amazing just how harsh Mother Nature can be, but also how strong the wildlife we chase can be.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 287
Okay I really have tried hard but can't stop at one! Sorry Randy:eek:
Why I fell in love with Montana 15 years ago still never gets old.

Attachments

• Mt sunset.jpg
    Mt sunset.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 215
I think we will run this thread through Sunday, then pick the winners by random draw.

I think we will run this thread through Sunday, then pick the winners by random draw.

Best of ideas are often the most simple. This was a great idea and a super thread. Thanks, for thinking of it. I don't think the raffle aspect of it had a lot to do with the success. We hunters all have the desire to see what's over the next ridge. This thread gave us opportunity to share a piece of what each of us have found.

Watching the sun come up on my first elk hunt. Looking north across the Nevada/Idaho border. It amazes me that such a desolate place can provide life for the amazing animals we love to hunt.

landscape.jpg

I can't come close to topping these beautiful views but this early morning photo of my own yard always makes me think about the fact that I have made a life for myself that allows me to visit the places that everyone else has posted pictures of.

1017239_10101790444546692_1649507059_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back