PEAX Equipment

Big day but not really :)

SFC B

Today started like any other....up early.....getting the lil one ready for school....but is wasn't the same. Today marks my 20th anniversary as a soldier. A lot of things have gone through my mind today about where I have been, what I have seen and done and those I have served with. While there have definitely been some not so great times for the family over that time I have never regretted the decision. I am now looking forward to collecting some of Uncle Sugar's money for free (although it will be a little while yet). I saw another thread today about working away from the family and didn't chime in. Those times away were some of the times mentioned above :hump: I will let you know when I become Mr. B and invite you all to the party :)

Speaking for myself, I have kicked myself for not staying in the guard after my regular duty. But, I was young and knew everything back then.

Congratulations on reaching the 20 year milestone and thank you and your family for your service.

A hearty congratulations and a huge thank-you for your service. Don't take it lightly.

After four years active Army and twenty-five in the Montana Army Guard, like Cushman I miss it everyday. 'Easy to say now due to good luck, but I would even fly my tours in Vietnam again.
Army aviation in southeast Asia was truly amazing, "hours and hours of pure joy ... accentuated by moments of stark terror!"

The twenty-year letter I received was quickly filed away as "just another day" but now in retirement it has meaning you will only realize when you get there. Again Congrats! and thanks to you sincerely.

Just echoing what's already been said. Thank for your service and enjoy your well earned retirement.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back