Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kudos to LukeDuke

MNElkNut

I would like to publicly thank LukeDuke for a donation that he recently made to my local Pheasants Forever chapter. Some of you may recall him putting a post on HuntTalk about donating some money toward a youth cause. I reached out to him about an event that we put on and we had some good discussions about what it is we are trying to do. He followed up with a check that I got in the mail today. Bottom line is this, many people talk about the need for getting kids involved in the outdoors, but LukeDuke put his money where his mouth is and contributed! Thanks Luke!

Not only that, but I think I made a friend out of the deal and hope to actually get him up to our event so he can see what he helped accomplish.

The event that we put on is called Youth Outdoor Activity Day and can be viewed on youtube by searching for it or going here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_E6eyIgdLGs

By the way, this is a model that could be used anywhere in the country and I would be happy to share how we accomplished bringing 1,391 kids to this event in only our second year!

Not only did he do a good thing, he knows the money was actually used for the cause unlike so many of the scamprofits out there.

A big thanks goes to my father in law on this one. He got the ball rolling by giving me the Christmas gift donation. It’s fairly easy to give away someone else’s money, but after talking to MNElkNut, I knew this was something that I wanted to support as well, so I threw a little skin in the game. This group does some cool things!!! Keep up the great work MNElkNut and hope to see you this summer.

Good luck on your draws as well

Back