Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Cruz on Public Lands

I don't believe there are many single issue voters in the country and I would never expect anyone to vote against their deeply held principles in regards to their faith, beliefs or world view. However there sale/transfer of public lands is one deal breaker of many.

I am a life long conservative who has been left by the Republican party. I have voted for the lesser of two evils far too many times and have decided I will have simply vote my conscience. Since the current line up looks like the Star Wars bar scene I will again be writing in a candidate who will reflects my view of smaller government, fiscal responsibility, sound monetary policy and moving the country toward the future. I know that no write in will ever win but I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils because you still end up with an evil that makes you want to puke.

I could care less who somebody marries and believe abortion is settled law, like it or not. When Conservatives get hung up on social issues they get their @ss handed to them because the majority of Americans are not there.

Ted Cruz is very intelligent guy who should never be allowed to even enter the oval office.

Nemont

This about sums up my take on Cruz, and honestly for the entire republican party, they sold me out one to many times.

This election is really looking like box canyon. There is no way to go.

I wish I knew what the odds of public land transfer were. I know for a fact that the next president will appoint at least one, if not three SC justices. And if those are D appointments, they will vote against the 2nd Amendment the next time it comes around. And it will come around.

On the other hand, the public land issue is big. Should I say "yuge." I just don't know what the chances are it would get through congress.

Cruz is the biggest used car salesmen out there! Of course next to Bernie and Hilary !

Don't know who it was, but someone said Cruz has "the most punchable face in politics"...

Now, every time I see that asshat all I can think of is bringing one up from the floor and catching him on the edge of the chin....

Now, every time I see that asshat all I can think of is bringing one up from the floor and catching him on the edge of the chin....

...while Hilary is a panacea for priapism.

As a public land hunter, Ted Cruz just threw down.

I've made my opinions of him known long before now. This only serves to add further confirmation of my opinions of him as blowhard, "know nothing of what I speak," self-righteous, indignant, face of the Tea Bagging clowns on the far fringe, who thinks he is smarter than everyone in the room.

Cold dead hands.......

Back