Headed to the Supa Bowl...like a Boss

Kudos to Elway for hiring that defense. I thought he was gonna brain Annabel with the trophy.

Cam who? Go Rangers.

Good article and good points are made. However, prototypical MVP's handle losses with more grace and class. Trust me I like Cam. And he deserved MVP leading them to 17-1; but every analyst on the planet is talking about this. I think he has potential to be what the grade mobile quarterbacks against in the future. However, if he wants his name to be in the discussion with all-time great quarterbacks/leaders more is brought to the equation than just on-field talent...his attitude needs to change. Remember Wilson was 26 when he lost last year, not the first young quarterback to lose the big one.

I think even Peyton Manning clearly acknowledged that the defense carried them this year, and I bet that was the plan all along.

I don't know the direct quote he gave as to what he told his teammate the night before the game, but it was something to the effect of "thanks for taking me along"

However, if he wants his name to be in the discussion with all-time great quarterbacks/leaders more is brought to the equation than just on-field talent...his attitude needs to change. Remember Wilson was 26 when he lost last year, not the first young quarterback to lose the big one.

I hope Cam grows up too. I am not a fan of all his grandstanding, but I also think the media stuff is BS too. All the talking heads should be thanking him, so they have something to talk about. Also, why isn't anyone questioning why Peyton kissed Papa John????

Russell does seem like an awesome guy, but I think he is more of an anomaly, than the standard.

Kudos to Elway for hiring that defense.

The ass whooping that Seattle put on the offensive juggernaut two years ago was obviously not lost on Elway. I think this was entirely what he envisioned when he began as GM. He drafted Von Miller his first year and has drafted heavily on defense every year since then.

Firing John Fox might have been the best personnel move he has made, followed closely by the building of a team that doesn't live or die on the performance of its quarterback.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back