Yeti GOBOX Collection

Elk hunting in Idaho

Ric, you are a very kind and generous person. I would hope that one of these years I might be able to take you up on your offer. Thank you for your generosity and ability to help others who are less fortunate like my self.

Kevin, I put up camp on 10/8 and pull it down when we are done or 11/3, pretty much every year. Elk/deer season here is 10/10 thru 11/3.

ric, very nice of you to do.Hope you post some pics of the camp and the hunt! I cant wait to take my kids when they get old enough. :)

I got back from elk hunting with Ric on the 17th. Ric runs a first class operation when it comes to his camp. My dad and I had an absolute blast and Ric is a great host. It was everything I was hoping for and more. The elk on the other hand were not as cooperative. We got skunked but I choose to remember how much fun we had and not the fact the we didn't shoot any elk. It was pretty hot when we were at camp and the elk were holed up pretty tight. Hopefully Ric and his other guests put some meat on the rack!

I am new to this site but your offer is a really nice thing you are doing I have been com ing to Idaho the last three years my self and a buddy we have not gotten an elk yet
we are doing it on are own shot my biggest whitetail over 300 lbs 145 rack beautiful
country wish I had known sooner. hope you got your elk

Back