Caribou Gear

Royals Win

OriginalOscar

Three to go and they looked good tonight.

Random observation the last two nights - Did anyone else notice the dude behind home plate wearing a Marlins jersey? Buy something with KC or Giants!

Random observation the last two nights - Did anyone else notice the dude behind home plate wearing a Marlins jersey? Buy something with KC or Giants!
I noticed him as well. Pointed him out the wife and 7yo son. Son says, "He's just getting ready for Halloween."! :D

Local paper had a story on the Miami lawyer who makes a habit of doing this at a variety of championship events. Miami season ticket holder, reportedly paid $8000 for his seat right behind home plate. The article also mentioned that the Royals had asked him to put on some Royal Blue gear, and when he declined, they offered him a luxury box if he wouldn't lose the orange.

Lucky for the royals there aren't 4 bumgardners.
For $8k that guy can sit and wear whatever he wants. KC needs some love. The last time they were this close to being really good at anything was when they lost to the broncos at home in 98 when Denver went on to take it all. I hope the royals win.

I also hope Denver beats the chargers worse than they did the 9ers the other night.

Never thought I'd see the day that KC made it to the World Series before my Twinkies. But, here they are, and I hope they win it all! That 6th inning last night sure was fun to watch.

I am a long time Tigers fan but hard not to jump on the Royals band wagon. I have enjoyed watching them and made a couple of games this year, 11th row first base behind the dug-out. Wish I could get those tickets now.

Local paper had a story on the Miami lawyer who makes a habit of doing this at a variety of championship events. Miami season ticket holder, reportedly paid $8000 for his seat right behind home plate. The article also mentioned that the Royals had asked him to put on some Royal Blue gear, and when he declined, they offered him a luxury box if he wouldn't lose the orange.

Remember the Seinfeld episode with Elaine in the O's hat at the Yankees game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back